27 June 2022

15 Minute Challenge and end of financial year

The last week work has been a bit full on, the end of the financial year is looming and it never was that much of a deal in the past but last year was nuts and this year is a close 2nd but it has only really been the last 2 weeks.  Why of why do people leave this stuff to the last minute.  

I powered ahead with the CAL this week and did a couple of extra rows only about 4 to go unless I add a few more .... still deciding.  Its getting harder to take picture of the whole thing.  I think once its all blocked I will maybe use Mo's bed to spread it out.


There was a little bit of quilting my neck and back are playing up so I kept it to bare minimum but progress was made. 

Only a few stitches were added to my cross stitch.  


Head to Kate's to see how everyone is going.  

No comments: