04 July 2022

15 Minute Challenge and CAL all finished

 There was a bit of quilting done this weekend (a very little bit) working on quilting the sashing round the outside of the blocks.  I can't say I am happy with some of the quilting so I'm not sure if it will end up going in the Royal Show.  

I have finished the crochet Cal and blocked it on the weekend.  As its pretty cold here it is going to take a while to dry another couple of days I think.  


I'm working on a shawl at the moment, giving the big projects a bit of a rest for a while.  I yarn arrived for another blanket during the week, which I think I will give to Maestro, maybe for his birthday if I am quick, but I do have a couple of shawls that I want to work on first.

Head to Kate's who has been a bit MIA for a few weeks hopefully work will settle down for her and she will resurface.  


No comments: