09 September 2008

I Love the Postie

Have had a wonderful couple of mail days this week. Yesterday got not one but two deliveries of my Pin Cushion of the Month and some wool felt from QFD and some Dye-Na-Flo dyes from Essential Textiles. I just got primary colours but am going to put in another order for a few more colours this week as my little squeeze bottles are starting to look a bit low and I really love using this stuff because you don't have to worry if you have synthetic or natural fabric it works on it all.

Today I got this fabric from QFD. I originally received a fat quarter of it in my Michael Miller Black and White Fat Quarter collection and when I saw it on Sarah's site just had to get a whole metre because I love it. Am going to start collecting lots of Black and Whites because I think they make stunning quilts when you just add a splash of colour here and there and I have about 3 quilts in my head which must be made soon.

1 comment:

Rustic Tarts said...

I have to agree with you Amanda, that fabric is beautiful - both Marion and I love black/whites especially toiles. I'll have to show her when she is next here.
Christina