30 September 2019

15 Minute Challenge and only photo's from Japan

It was a 6 out of 7 again this week.  Friday I was pretty beat, busy day at work and just didn't feel like lifting up a needle.  Might be a bit more of the same tonight will have to see how my shoulder is after treatment this afternoon.

Border 2 is coming together slowly, I've done a bit of most of the flowers but none of them are finished.  I really need to finish writing the rest of the block patterns, but my husband has got a project he is working on and every time I  turn around he is on my computer.


There hasn't been much news from Mo she is more than halfway through her trip now.  I still keep refreshing instagram in the hope of seeing pictures at least.  She heads to Tokyo today so I think there will be a little less moving around this week though she will be going for her homestay.



Maestro asked us to come out to his work and watch the end of the Grand Final (Australian Rules) on  Saturday, so we didn't have lunch and had a late lunch early dinner at the restaurant were he works.  The meal was good, the restaurant was pretty empty being Grand Final day most people are at home watching the final or in a pub watching the final.  

Maestro is different from the rest of the family, we are all mostly introverts, Maestro is an extrovert and is really confident, he will talk to anyone and obviously has a lot of fun in his workplace.  My husband is really picky when it comes to food, Maestro just talked to the head chief to get him a special meal, then ordered himself a special meal.  I was quite happy to get something from the menu.  

How did your week go.  Head to Kate's to see how everyone is getting on this week.  


1 comment:

Kate said...

Hope the shoulder is feeling better. Love the Kimono on Mo, very pretty. Hopefully she'll post more photos soon. My Guy and I quickly learned that sharing a computer won't work around here. I'm not sure who is on the computer more, me or him!