23 September 2019

15 Minute Challenge & Missing Mo

It was a 6 out of 7 week this week.  Head cold then sinus headache took me out of it this week the other days were minimum 15min stitching.  Last minute Mo running around she flew out on Saturday evening.  Today I am feeling a little bit bereft.

The teachers with them emailed Sunday afternoon to say that they had arrived in Japan and were off to their first excursion ... Samurai Sword Fighting (hopefully with sticks and not actual swords) and she did post a few photo's on Instagram so I know she is ok.

You don't realise how much you interact on a daily basis until they're not there 😔.

She won't be happy because I am all mopey and I keep checking instagram for posts.  I took some sneaky photo's off her while she was waiting.  The photo's the teacher sent her must have been after exposure to more humidity because her hair was way more curlier than here.


I've managed to hurt my shoulder, hoping that it settles down soon as I can't take advil at the moment as I am having treatment on my heal spur but if I can't take anti-inflamatory meds, I'm using ice packs and panadol.  

At least next post we will be halfway through and I won't feel so down.  

How's your stitching going this week? Head to Kate's to see how everyone else is doing.  


1 comment:

Kate said...

It is an adjustment when the kiddos are off doing stuff and you are left at home. I'm not sure you ever get used to it. The SIT's been gone for 3 years and I still wait to see her first text of the day. Hopefully the head cold and shoulder are feeling better. It's so not fun to not feel well.