30 November 2019

Springtime Romance Free BOM Block 6

Here we are again.  I've been a bit all over the place this week usually I have this post well and truly set up a couple of weeks before but I haven't managed it this time.  Too much going on with end of school and a few medical things for me happening at the moment.  Luckily the block is all made and the pattern is all finalised.

Hope you are still following on and collecting your patterns.  Love to see any blocks that you have worked on so far.  The top border is coming along slowly but I will be on holidays soon and will probably have more time to just sit and sew over the next month or so.... fingers crossed.

Don't for get to check out my Cyber Sale at the moment all digital patterns (except Springtime Romance) 50% off until 4/12/2019

Mo and I have been to a Vintage Clothes Market this morning and she picked up a tartan mini skirt, a cute blouse and a jacket.


Sorry this is no longer available for free.  If you wish to purchase available here 

1 comment:

Kate said...

It took me reading your last two blog posts to realize your dates start with the day, month, then year. I was like April is already over, does she mean April 2020? In the US, month, day, year is the typical format. So you can have a good laugh over my befuddlement. Sounds like Mo struck gold on the shopping expedition. The SIT needs jeans, but we haven't had a chance to go look. We are staying out of the stores this weekend, it's nuts in the US the weekend after Thanksgiving.