09 August 2021

15 Minute Challenge Another Finish

 I headed back to the office Friday last week.  I had to face a new phone system which I still haven't got my head around but will get there in the end I think.  

NSW, Victoria and parts of Queensland are in lockdown.  We are open up but for the first time have to wear masks in shops, public transport and crowded places.  They have closed our borders to the eastern states which will hopefully keep us relatively safe.  

This week I have finished another By Annie bag, this time Case in Point for my crochet and knitting tools.  This was far the easiest By Annie bag I have made so far.  I have also start some project bags, these are super easy so I will be making a few for some of my cross stitch and embroidery projects, the final picture is my start.  



Progress on my Cryptid SAL we have a month to complete the border I think I will get there.  I have been doing a bit of this and Dreaming Frida each night. 


Mine was a 7 out of 7 this week, how was yours.  




1 comment:

Kate said...

That's quite a bag! Lots of pieces, but lots of storage too. Fingers crossed the masks and border closes help keep infections limited. It's pretty grim here.