25 January 2022

15 Minute Challenge & I Hate Humid Weather

We have had major rain here 200+mm in some areas and its hot as well so humid and yuck.  We have Evaporative air-conditioning which does nothing when its humid so I feel like I have been sticky for about a week.  I've just been sitting next to a fan.  

We got a work from home order when I got back from leave and they have just extended it for another 2 weeks which is fine with me.  Cases heading down but I am pretty sure that is because everyone is pretty much staying at home.  

I have done a bit of stitching and I did a bit more tidying up in my sewing room (mainly sorting out my yarn).  Decided to do a crochet CAL this year and got the first part of the pattern .... don't ask when I'm going to fit that in but I have reassigned some yarn that was going towards another project that I decided I didn't love anymore.  Fingers crossed this one get to be a finished.  

Finished the first stitchery for BOM.  As it is a public holiday tomorrow I might organise an appliqué border to finish the block.  


Pretty sure I got in 7 days last week.  Next week will be a different thing as I'm already 0/2 if I don't do anything tonight which is a high possibility.  

Well that's it for me, head to Kate's to see what everyone is up to.  



1 comment:

Kate said...

The weather sounds like it was pretty yucky. Hopefully it's either less humid or cooler. Love that embroidery block, it's gorgeous!