03 April 2009

^%$$#@ Australia Post


My mailbox was full today but not with the stuff I really wanted (apart from the fabric).  My books and the Endurance Swap is missing in action (I know one of the parcels has got to Victoria) beginning to wonder if I put the wrong address on my post bag (0h well must be taking the scenic route).    Once we hear that the other parcel has got to its destination in QLD I will prepare the  give away post.  

I did get my one ebay bargain but they ended up way to big so will have to find some other project to do with these salt and pepper shakers. If I make a necklace out of these I'll end up in a neck brace  or take an eye out if I move suddenly.  Thankfully Christina had better luck and is more of an ebay expert than me and found some minature shakers and is willing to share her win with me.  I think I will give ebay a rest for a while.

Thought I would share with you the fabric which of course I got from QFD.  Not sure about the dark pink one but all the rest look pretty good together I thought they might go well with my Swanky collection but some of them are a bit out there will have to see small pieces might be alright.  If this fails want to use them in Kellie's new pattern which is to be released on Tuesday.

No comments: